Like your graphics cards ultra-fast and unadulterated, then how about this for a scorching competition; we've got a brand-new Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 TOXIC, based on the all-new XT2 GHz technology, just waiting to be won!
Just in case you need reminding, this is very much the Radeon HD 7970 you know and love - with 2,048 processor cores, 128 texture units, 32 ROPs and a 3GB frame buffer - but the GHz Edition comes clocked in at a cool 1,000MHz on the core and with memory operating at an extreme 6,000MHz. Throw in a bit of frequency-ramping PowerTune technology, and this beast has the cojones to stake a claim for the title of world's fastest single-GPU graphics card.
However, adding some spice into the mix, Sapphire is cooking up a reference-beating card in every respect. The TOXIC card you will win, pictured above, has higher clocks, a better cooler, and potential to run even faster.
It's a competition not to be missed, and we're giving you two ways to enter - either fill out the form below, or enter via our dedicated Facebook competition page. And don't forget - you can enter using both methods to get a free second entry and increase your chances of winning!
What are you waiting for? Fill out the form below then head over to our Facebook page to claim your free second entry. We'll be pulling the name of our lucky winner out of a hat shortly after the competition closes, so good luck!
Struggling to identify the correct answer? Here's a hint; you'll find all the info you need on the first page of our in-depth Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition review.
And we're not finished yet. We also have five runners-up prizes of Steam keys for the lovely-looking DiRT: Showdown.
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, July 20, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The main prize is a Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 TOXIC GHz Edition graphics card
- There are five runners-up prizes of Steam keys for DiRT: Showdown - one key per runner-up
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to all HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions