Egham, UK – 15th February 2011 – Jabra, a world leader in innovative headset solutions, today announced the Jabra STONE2, the next generation of the hugely successful Jabra STONE. Featuring an all new voice concept that allows for truly hands-free communication, the Jabra STONE2 builds on the success of its predecessor, bringing a new level of usability to Bluetooth® headsets while featuring the same revolutionary design.
The Jabra STONE2, with its groundbreaking style, means making and taking calls is easier than ever before. An all-new voice control system tells users who is calling via an audio concept (caller ID e.g. “Mum Mobile” or “David’s Work”) and allows users to simply say “answer” to take the call or “ignore” to reject it. A Voice Guidance feature makes set-up a breeze, talking users through the process of pairing the headset to their mobile or smart phone, and announcing when the headset is connected or low on battery.
Exciting new multimedia streaming capabilities using A2DP technology means users can stream a vast array of content from their mobile phone to get the most from their hands-free experience. Listening to music, podcasts or watching videos has never been clearer.
With a shape like no other headset on the market, the Jabra STONE2 elegantly wraps behind the ear, eliminating the standard on-face microphone to combine style and functionality. With a new and improved fit, the STONE2 includes a choice of four “comfort-tested” and ergo-designed ear gels to provide a personalised fit for different ear shapes and sizes. In addition, the wireless portable charger functions as a compact carrying case that fits into the palm of your hand – simply plug your headset into the charger and power-up whenever and wherever you want.
Key features and specifications of the Jabra STONE2 include:
- Effortlessly connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time with advanced MultiuseTM capabilities
- Bluetooth technology – easy pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR & eSCO
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours with the STONE2 Charger: 2 hours in the headset and up to 8 hours in the charger.
- Standby Time: Up to 15 days with the STONE2 Charger
- Four ergo-designed EargelsTM for all-day comfort
- Range: Up to 10 meters
- Jabra StatusDisplayTM makes it easy to check battery level and Bluetooth connectivity at a glance
- Features touch volume control, answer/end button, voice dialling (depending on the phone used), and streams music from A2DP enabled mobile
- Lightweight – weighs only 7 grams
- 2 Chargers: USB and AC Charger
- Clothing clip for easy wearing
- Designed for right ear wear
The Jabra STONE2 will be available for a suggested retail price of £99. Jabra STONE2 is available with Voice System in English language. French, German, Chinese and Japanese languages will follow.For more information on Jabra’s line of mobile products, visit www.jabra.com/buy, www.facebook.com/jabra or http://twitter.com/jabraeurope.