Powered by a quad-core Intel Atom Z3735D 'Bay Trail' processor and 2GB of DDR3 memory, the Element runs Microsoft's full Windows 8.1 operating system and includes a year's subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
There's 32GB of onboard storage, mini-HDMI and micro-USB connectivity, as well as up to eight hours of battery life and a 10.1in IPS touchscreen with a 1,280x800 resolution.
The ideal companion for work and play, and we have two Element tablets up for grabs! We'll be picking one winner from the UK and one from Europe, so don't miss out, all you need to do to claim your free entry is answer this simple question:
Hint: In case you missed it, you can find the correct answer at mysn.co.uk/element.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers in the UK, Ireland and Europe (inc. Nordics) aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, July 24, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by July 28, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of two 10.1 Schenker Element tablets with 32GB capacity.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.