Peripheral manufacturer Mad Catz is now producing games? You better believe it, and we've got the company's first effort up for grabs on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!
Damage Inc.: Pacific Squadron WWII takes gamers through the real battlefields of the Pacific Theatre, starting with Pearl Harbor, and touts 23 missions of dogfighting, dive-bombing and death-defying action.
The game looks like a whole lot of fun, and we've got an incredible 10 copies to give away - four of which will be collector's editions! This special bundle includes the Pacific AV8R FlightStick, a special DLC plane and a stylized WWII-era sticker sheet to customise your stick.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? All you need to do is answer the following question:
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, August 31, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The prize is one of 10 copies of Damage Inc.: Pacific Squadron WWII on Xbox 360 or PS3, including:
4 collectors editions (2 x PS3 – 2 x XBOX 360)
6 standard editions (3 x PS3 – 3 x XBOX 360)
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open UK residents only
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners