If you fancy getting your fingers all over a lovely new 32GB Apple iPod Touch, you're in the right place. If you don't, perhaps you just like answering short surveys? Neither? OK, you can leave now, we'll wait...
OK everyone else, here's your opportunity to tell us a bit about your audio setup and at the same time enter a prize draw for said iPod. We probably don't need to tell you very much about the iPod touch, but just in case: it supports tonnes of applications available in the Apple app store, has a battery life of about 30 hours continuous playback and supports games and video playback too.
Our personal favourite "feature" is that to the untrained eye, it looks like you're sporting an iPhone... maybe that's just us, though!
Enough chit-chat, you guys want to get your hangs on the swag, fill out the survey below, pop in a valid e-mail address and you're entered into the prize draw! The competition closes on November 25th 2009. Good luck!
Rules & Regulations
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 25th November 2009
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is a 32GB Apple iPod Touch
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no personal details will be re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions