For the win
It's time for a new HEXUS.winners competition, giving you the chance to bag some swag.
Plantronics has stepped up to share the love. It wants to see 10 HEXUS readers gifted with a lovely Plantronics Voyager Pro headset.
The Voyager Pro headset, is, Plantronics says, a highly advanced noise cancelling headset that works in both directions. You can hear the person you're talking to, and they can hear you... even if you're surrounded by 80dB of noise.
To explain, here's Plantronics' Senior Product Manager, Jan Calderella. Pay attention, we'll be asking questions later. No really, we will...
Want? If the answer is "yes", then all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one, is answer this question:
How many layers of wind protection does the Plantronics Voyager Pro have?
If you were paying attention during the video, you should already know the answer! Now, head over to the entry form and enter the competition! The competition closes on 11th Sept 2009. Good luck!
For more info and purchasing information, visit the plantronics website.
Rules & regulations
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, Friday 11th September 2009
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is one of ten Plantronics Voyager Pro headsets.
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no details will be re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions [advert]