Today Three announces that the Nokia Lumia 925 will be available soon on its Ultrafast network.
Currently underpinned by DC-HSDPA technology, Three's Ultrafast network already covers 80 per cent of the UK population, with 4G LTE being added later this year. When 4G LTE does roll out on Three, the Nokia Lumia 925 will be future proofed, meaning Three customers will be able to enjoy even speedier downloads without having to pay a premium, or change price plans.
The PureView camera has had some great advancements made. An extra lens has been included which means people can capture sharper, clearer images and record full HD video, even when the lights are low. And with Nokia Smart Cam, people can easily edit, animate and enhance pictures as soon as they've been taken - giving them the perfect picture every time.
Sylvia Chind, Head of Devices at Three said, "We're delighted to be ranging the Nokia Lumia 925 on Three. Not only is Nokia's latest smartphone stylish and slim it also includes some of the best camera technology we've ever seen. Taking, editing and sharing stunning nightlife scenes or holiday snaps on the Lumia 925 is now even more enjoyable and is the perfect partner to our Ultrafast network".
- Take sharp and clear photos, even when it's dark
- Edit your pictures as soon as you've taken them so you get the perfect picture
- Discover information about nearby restaurants and shops through your camera viewfinder
- Say goodbye to cables with wireless charging
- Personalise your start screen with the people that matter most
- Ultrabrilliant meets UItrafast
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we've built an award-winning high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK's first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.8% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three took first place in 8 out of 11 categories in the most recent YouGov Tablet Survey. Three also came first in the most recent uSwitch Best Network awards. For more info visit: www.three.co.uk/awards.