Honor 6X, the latest technology unveiled by leading smartphone e-brand Honor, has received wide acclaim since its launch at CES 2017
LONDON – 13 January 2017 – Following the launch of the Honor 6X at CES 2017, the handset has collected 10 awards, including Top Tech of CES 2017, Best Budget Phone and Best Business Technology.
Built for the cost-conscious millennial, the Honor 6X packs a range of premium features including a dual-lens rear camera, two-day battery life, fast performance and simple-to-navigate interface. In addition to this, its smooth and rounded exterior plus 5.5inch screen helps to tick all the criteria of a premium handset for just £224.99.
“We’re proud to have revolutionised the mid-range smartphone category with the launch of the Honor 6 by combining stunning design with many of the state-of-the art capabilities you find at a much higher price tag, including dual-camera technology.” said Wilkin Lee, Honor Sales and Marketing Manager.
“To receive 10 awards for the handset at CES is a fantastic achievement, and one we’re incredibly proud of. They are a true testament to the efforts we consistently put into innovation and product development in order to bring the best devices into the hands of digital natives worldwide.” Lee continued.
International awards received by Honor 6X at CES 2017:
· Honor 6X was the only smartphone to nab a spot in Digital Trends’ “Top Tech of CES 2017” list, with the publication citing the device’s stylish looks, snappy performance, solid battery life and outstanding screen resolution generating high quality photos. Digital Trend is an authoritative guide for its mass readers to understand the latest tech trends and how tech affects the way we live.
· Honor 6X won “Best of CES 2017” from WIRED, with the publication highlighting the device’s outstanding camera, high-end specs, outstanding software and long battery life. WIRED leads conversation on how technology is changing our lives from culture and business science to design.
· Leading technology reviewer Tom’s Guide chose Honor 6X as its “Best Budget Phone”, affirming that the device is “proof that you don’t need to bust your budget just to enjoy some of the finer features smartphones have to offer.”
· Highlighting its outstanding processor, display quality and long battery life, Android Authority awarded Honor 6X a spot in its “Best of CES 2017” list. Founded in 2007, Android Authority enjoys a substantial following among Android enthusiasts and savvy millennials.
· Dedicated to mobile technology news and reviews, digital platform GottaBe Mobile granted Honor 6X its “CES 2017 Excellence Awards”, on the grounds that the device “delivers a premium Android experience.”
· Impressed by Honor 6X’s dual-lens camera and affordable price point, SlashGear named the device “Best Budget Smartphone of CES 2017”. Dedicated to highlighting the latest and greatest in personal technology since 2005, SlashGear covers everything from cutting-edge tech gear to the latest digital lifestyle trend.
· Awarding Honor 6X with “Best of CES 2017”, Phone Scoop took note of the phone’s high-quality and “excellent value”. Phone Scoop is a comprehensive platform for mobile phone shoppers, users, enthusiasts, and professionals.
· Saluting Honor’s efforts in “making this phone even more premium-like”, Talk Android awarded Honor 6X “Best of CES 2017”, while voicing confidence in the phone’s upcoming success. Talk Android is a site dedicated to reporting on Android and Google related mobile news.
· Business News Daily also featured Honor 6X in its “CES 2017 Best Business Technology” list, describing the smartphone as “an absolute steal, with premium hardware you'd never expect to get from such an affordable phone”. Business News Daily was founded in 2010, covering insights and advices on entrepreneurial journey for business owners.
· Honor 6X was also exclusively nominated by the Dutch tech press, a collective of top-tier tech media outlets from the Netherlands, for its Tech Awards.
The Honor 6X is available now in Grey, Gold and Silver on Honor’s vMall and Amazon for an incredible price of just £224.99 with Three, the exclusive provider for Honor. Visit www.vmall.eu.
Honor is the world’s leading smartphone e-brand for digital natives. It is owned by Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Honor’s e-commerce channel, vMall, provides customers with the highest grade shopping experience that they expect. At vMall Honor’s community of digital natives can benefit from a unified, official shopping platform and all the best that Honor and Huawei have to offer, along with a number of exciting and exclusive added customer benefits.
ABOUT HUAWEI CONSUMER BUSINESS GROUP
Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries, and are used by a third of the world’s population, ranking third in the world in mobile phone shipments in 2014. Sixteen R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China.
Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei’s three business units and covers smartphones, mobile broadband devices, home devices and cloud services. Huawei’s global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.